Sunday, November 1, 2009

About Me

Hi! My name is Melissa.

I am a wife and mother above all else. My husband Chris and I have been married for almost 5 years and we are the parents to two of the most amazing children. Shelby is 16 and Morgan is 11. My husband and my children are my inspiration and my biggest "FANS".

I started my "career" as a Paralegal, but I discovered the photography world two years ago when I started photographing my youngest daughter playing soccer. Needless to say, I was hooked. I got my first Sony DSLR last year and fell in love.

Photography is about capturing "a moment"; not creating it. I am not a big fan of those stiff, waxy posed pictures where you hold your head to the left; no a little more to the right. Don't you just hate that? (lol) I want to capture that pure, innocent and raw love that you have for you family.

I specialize in children, family, high school seniors, maternity and new borns.

So please call me to chat about what services I can offer you. My ultimate goal will be to accommodate your schedule and to meet your expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment