Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Puggles Galore

So what would my blog be without talking about the cutest little puggle in the whole world. Now, I have to tell you I was not a big fan of animals of any kind before my husband and kids talked me into looking for a dog. I think we researched every breed known to man and we ultimately wanted a gentle, sweet tempered family dog. I have a lot of nieces and nephews and of course we needed a dog that could play with them and I didn't want to worry about a dog that would potentially be harmful. My husband found a shelter in West Virginia that had puggles, so he and the girls set out one Friday morning to the shelter to check him out. My daughter sent me a picture mail of the puggle they wanted and my heart melted. So without further adieu, here is our puggle; Samson Ulysses Waller.

No comments:

Post a Comment